Gather your friends, family and classmates around a fundraising campaign to save children from hunger. With your school involved, you have the power to make a lasting, positive impact on the world.
Your first step is to talk to your school administrators about forming a club or hosting an activity. Once you have permission from your school, set a date for your fundraising event and unite the power of your classmates to raise funds for global hunger.
FUNDRAISE AGAINST HUNGER
Over 200 campaigners have raised more than $140,000 to help save children from hunger. Now we need your help!
Around 783 million people go to bed hungry every night, and nearly half of all child deaths worldwide are linked to malnutrition. school fundraiser ideas
Many young children never get a chance to live beyond the age of five — even though we can predict, prevent, and treat malnutrition.
We are the world’s hunger specialist. We have the knowledge and tools to save the lives of malnourished children. We helped more than 28 million people in 2022 with our lifesaving programs, but we need more funds to expand our reach and create a future where no child dies of hunger.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR FUNDRAISER
- Ask your school for permission to host a fundraising event.
- Create a fundraising profile page.
- Share with your classmates, friends and family.
- Receive donations and help us save lives!
Now you have a personal fundraising page that you can share with classmates, friends and family via email, text message and social media.
You can also connect your Action Against Hunger page directly to Facebook (instructions below), making it easier than ever to collect your donations on social media.
Once donations start rolling in, you will receive notifications for every gift, allowing you to say thanks for their contribution. The funds you raise will go towards our lifesaving programs, and you will be helping us to save lives and end hunger for good.
SCHOOL FUNDRAISING IDEAS
Here are some ideas on how to raise money with your school:
- Host a sponsored swim, walk or run.
- Have a cake sale or run a lemonade stand.
- Run a talent show and ask for donations to watch.
- Host a movie night.
- Have a book sale. Ask students to bring in books they no longer need.
- Host an ice cream fundraiser.
- Create and sell charity wristbands or other craft creations.
- Have a themed dress-up day.
- Host a video game tournament.
- Run a school quiz.